Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows


     It was not because she was the Mother of God that Mary could bear all her sorrows, but because she saw things from His point of view and not from her own―or rather, she had made His point of view hers.  Try to do the same, and you will be amazed at the courage, and strength, and power of endurance that you will possess.  The Mother of Sorrows will be on hand to help you.

     Prayer:  Do not forsake me, sweet Mother of Sorrows, because you are my spiritual Mother.  If I confide my salvation to your loving care and faithfully imitate your virtues, I know you will keep me in your Immaculate Heart both now and at the hour of my death.  Amen.


A Sorrowful Journey

Click on The Image Below - Real Thunder Included!

http://www.lentenwalk.blogspot.com/


The above information was borrowed from Our Lady in Catholic Life by Father Lawrence G. Lovasik, 1957Macmillan Company

No comments:

Post a Comment